Since today is January 1, 2008, I thought it would be useful to tell you my top ten favorite books I read in 2007. These are in no particular order. I highly recommend each of them to you, however. Go to http://www.bookfinder4u.com for the best deal if you'd like to buy a copy.
1. Robinson, Stephen E. Believing Christ. (Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 1992)
2. Robinson, Stephen E. Following Christ. (Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 1995)
3. Blomberg, Craig L. & Robinson, Stephen E. How Wide the Divide? (Downers Grove: InterVarsity Press, 1997)
4. Millet, Robert L. A Different Jesus? The Christ of the Latter-day Saints. (Grand Rapids: Eerdmans Publishing, 2005)
5. Roberts, B. H. The Mormon Doctrine of Deity (reprint, Salt Lake City: Signature Books, 1998)
6. Bickmore, Barry Robert. Restoring the Ancient Church. (Ben Lomond, CA: Foundation for Apologetic Information & Research, 1999)
7. Reynolds, Noel B. (editor). Early Christians in Disarray. (Provo, UT: Brigham Young University, 2005)
8. Prince, Gregory A. & Wright, Wm. Robert. David O. McKay and The Rise of Modern Mormonism. (Salt Lake City: University of Utah Press, 2005)
9. Pratt, Parley P. (editor). The Autobiography of Parley P. Pratt. (Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 1985).
10. McConkie, Bruce R. A New Witness for the Articles of Faith. (Salt Lake City: Deseret Book, 1985).
There are many others, but these were some of the most interesting. I highly recommend all of them. If you're like me, you're probably looking for your next book to read. These all are great.